So, I remember going through the far harbor shenanigans, making nice with everyone, and generally seeing what all was available. I got a far harbor settlement and decided to check what all I had picked up in my travels, because why not? And going through the decoration tabs, I realize I have those fancy glowing bottles that the Children of Atom use. That’s pretty awesome, right? Well, it would be. If only I liked the color they came in, or if they came in more than just the one color. Now they do.
- Adds 14 new colors for the Far Harbor glowing bottle lantern workshop items.
- Adds 13 types of lantern to pick from for each of the 14 colors, totaling 182 objects to pick from.
- Safely adds these into a well-organized submenu of Decoration. Just check the end of the list.
- Pick from several brightness levels, using an optional file.
- Flagged as a light plugin (esl-flagged esp) for minimal impact on load order.
Download it now at nexusmods.com: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22309