Tired of your NPCs walking around the entire settlement? Trying to figure out why a simple staircase is such a conundrum? Are your plans for Jamaica Plain being modified just to keep your settlers inside the settlement? This is the mod for you! No longer will a pair of simple concrete staircases look like an impassible barrier!
- Fixes a navmeshing gap that causes NPCs to ignore part of the settlement.
- Rebuilds much of the settlement’s navmeshing from scratch to support better pathfinding.
- Adds preferred pathing to help guide NPCs through the settlement rather than around it.
- Adds navmeshing to several spots where it was missing.
- Adds precuts for several scrappable objects that were previously missing them.
- Flagged as a light plugin (esl-flagged esp or esl-flagged esm) for minimal impact on load order.
Download it now at Nexus Mods: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21344