Ever wondered why settlements were so needy? Considered just ignoring a quest when Preston sends you all the way across The Commonwealth? Maybe been a bit curious on how Somerville Place got a message all the way to The Castle in a timely manner? Wonder no more! Now Minutemen radiant quests will be extremely localized to where you are currently playing!
- Minutemen radiant quests can only be triggered by visiting (or going near to) the source settlement.
- Location-specific quests such as “Out of the Fire,” “Returning the Favor,” and “Troubled Waters” have been left unmodified.
- “Defend the Artillery at [LOCATION]” has been modified to have a cooldown of at least a week, because it cannot be limited like other radiant quests.
- An optional file is available which will disable radiant quests for owned settlements.
- Flagged as a light plugin (esl-flagged esp) for minimal impact on load order.
Download it now at nexusmods.com: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/74107